- Composite: 100% medical grade silicone
- Electrical Conductivity: 100% non-conductive, electrical resistance measures infinity on ohmmeter, high dielectric strength.
- Tensile Strength: 600 psi average.
- Breaking Point: Average of 20.87 lb's of force to break when caught.
- Elongation at break: 200%-500%
- Maximum Temperature: +300 Celcius (+572 F)
- Minimum Temperature: -55 Celcius (-67 F)
- Anti-Aging Properties: Ozone resistant, UV resistant
- Surface texture: Smooth, supple, non-irritant (won't scratch the skin)
- Bio-compatibility: Non-carcinogenic, hypo-allergenic (used in medical implants)
- Chemically Inert: Does not adversely react to most chemicals
Specifications of Our Metallic Colorants
The metallic looking colorants we use are also bio-compatible, non-conductive, chemically inert, and have extreme temperature tolerances.
Made to Break
Whether at work, on duty or on an adventure, a SafeRingz silicone wedding band is designed to stretch and eventually break to keep you and your finger safe.
TO OUR CUSTOMERS:
We are greatly appreciative of your interest in our products and wish to sincerely thank you for your continued support. We want you to know that your personal safety is our top priority and primary concern.
SafeRingz has done extensive research and testing to develop a product that is safe. In fact, our families here at SafeRingz currently wear our products… men and women, young and old… in normal and extreme activities and environments. We believe in our product’s safety, and we stand by it. For your convenience, we have two distinct identifiers of our products: SafeRingz and YESJ ®. This is how you will know you are wearing an “original” SafeRingz: inside every one of our SafeRingz rings is the trademarked YESJ logo. If it is not an original SafeRingz product, it is impossible for us to know just how safe it is.
With Sincere Thanks,
SafeRingz Staff and Families